No go's during online dating
13 Apr 2021Updated: 4 hours ago | people are reading
© Offered by Pijper Publishing BV No go during online dating
Compiling your personal profile can sometimes be quite a challenge during online dating. How do you ensure that yours stands out? According to a new study, there are a number of things that can reduce your chance of finding the true one.Don'ts
Research shows that 8 out of 10 people swipe to the left when there is an emoji in someone's bio. 87% of women lose interest in seeing a photo with a "funny" Snapchat filter. But according to the research, these are really the real turn offs:
3. Hide face on photos
4. Posed photos in the gym
5. Sexual jokes
6. Photo with a friend who is smarterDo's
But luckily there are also a number of turn-ons that prove to work very well. Such as:
1. Photos with pets
2. Visible tattoos
3. A link to social media accounts
4. A short bio
5. Photos you are smiling at
6. At least one full-length photoContact
But what if you have finally found the right person? Sending the first message is always exciting, but with these 3 tips you immediately interest the other:
1. Ask a question about his / her profile to show that you have read it.
2. Ask for something interesting or something you notice in his / her photos.
3. It works well to be a bit cheeky and show your sense of humor (but don't be rude).
Text: Marie Claire / Isa Bulthuis