Royal Beauty: How does Princess Amalia do her makeup?
27 Feb 2021Updated: 4 hours ago | people are reading
© Offered by Pijper Publishing BV Royal Beauty: How does Princess Amalia do her make-up?
Their blood is blue, their skins radiant and their makeup artists regal. The beauty looks of the young royals are flawless. What can we learn from the royal beauty routines? and a blush on the cheeks.© Offered by Beau Monde Royal Beauty: How does Princess Amalia do her makeup?
• You can't start early enough with a solid skincare routine. Choose a product that suits your skin at every stage of your life. In the case of a young princess: a light, moisturizing cream.
• Amalia has beautiful, full bristles. A transparent gel is enough to keep everything in place.
• With a subtle blush in a pink color or peach shade you create an instant fresh and young feeling. A gloss on the lips and a layer of mascara complete the look.
The chance that this young lady will ever ascend the British throne is slim - she is number 39 in the line of succession to the throne - and so Lady Amelia (24) chose a modeling career.© Offered by Beau Monde Royal Beauty: How does Princess Amalia do her make-up?
• Use a day cream that immediately gives a glow, then you kill two birds with one stone. Mattify the areas that may shine a bit with a powder.
• On the eyes: a champagne-colored shine and a black line, placed very close to the lash line. Of course some mascara to finish it off.
• With a colored eyebrow gel you can model and strengthen the burrows.
SCANDI BEAUTY< p> Norwegian princess Ingrid Alexandra (16) uses little make-up, and rightly so, because she is a natural beauty with her characteristic freckles. © Presented by Beau Monde Royal Beauty: How does princess Amalia do her makeup?
• A moisturizing day cream makes for a nice canvas. On top of that a light BB cream that makes the skin even, but still shows freckles.
• Freckles are hot in beautyland. There are even products with which you can fake those cheerful spots. Handy if you don't have them by nature, but also ideal for putting on your existing freckles a little more.
• With a lick of black mascara on the top lashes you create an open look. On the lips a gloss with a light touch, and you're done.
IMAGE: ROYAL HOUSE, BSR AGENCY