These are the turn offs during online dating
13 Apr 2021Updated: 4 hours ago | people are reading
© Getty Turning off online dating
When it comes to online dating, putting together your personal profile can sometimes be quite a challenge. Because how do you ensure that it stands out from you? According to a new study, there are a number of things that can ruin your chance of finding the true one.No go's
Research shows that 8 out of 10 people swipe to the left when there is an emoji in someone's bio. 87% of women lose interest in seeing a photo with a "funny" snapchat filter. But according to the research, these are the real no-go's:
3. Hide face on photos
4. Posed photos in the gym
5. Sexual jokes
6. Picture with a friend who is better lookingTurn-ons
There are also a number of turn-ons that seem to work very well. Such as:
1. Photos with pets
2. Visible tattoos
3. A link to social media accounts
4. A short bio
5. Photos that make you smile
6. At least one full-length photoMatch
But what if you have found the right person? Sending the first message is always exciting. With these 3 tips the person will be interested in no time.
1. Ask a question about his / her profile to show that you have read it.
2. Ask for something interesting or something you notice in his / her photos.
3. It's fine to be a bit cheeky and show your sense of humor - but don't be rude.
Source: Marie Claire UK | Image: Jason Lloyd-Evans