Why it is good for you to go away for a weekend in January
12 Apr 2021Updated: 4 hours ago | people are reading
© Editorial Marie Claire Why it is good for you to go away for a weekend in January
You are probably lying in bed today and you have to go back to the office on Thursday. Therefore a few reasons why it is good for you to get away from it all this weekend.7 Reasons why
1. You need something new to look forward to.
You've just finished Sinterklaas, Christmas and New Year's Eve and now fall into an empty, cold, dark hole with no prospects for fun. Then it's perfect to get away from it all!
2. Cheap airline tickets The airline tickets for this period are also often much cheaper. You can take a weekend away for a bargain.
3. Just escaping your priorities
Just no work, school assignments or chores. Now it's time to catch your breath.
4. Discovering a new city during a winter trip
What could be nicer than walking aimlessly through a large city while eating and drinking all day long? Nothing! The advantage of taking a city trip in January is that it is much less crowded than in the summer months and often everything is nicely decorated with lights. So it's super fun.
5. Or spend a weekend at a tropical resort
Somewhere far away. Tasty brown baking while slurping on your cocktail. Oh yeah ... take my money.
6. Your head is completely empty again
After this wonderful weekend away your head is completely empty again and you start 2020 without stress.
7. So enjoy, because before you know it you have to get back to work
Take it while you still can. Lots of fun!